All terms written with capital letters and not defined otherwise, have the meaning given to them in the content of the Regulations.
Information collected by the Company and ways of using it:
Information provided by the Client:
- When registering an account, the Client is asked to provide personal data. The data provided by the Client may be combined by the Company with other information placed within the Account in order to enhance the usefulness of services and improve their quality. Clients’ personal data is processed and used for the purposes related to the use of the Shop, especially to:
- allow to use the Shop;
- provide proper service to Clients;
- research the market and conduct statistical surveys for the needs of the Shop;
- administer the Shop, improve its functionality and improve the quality of services provided;
- pass the information related to products offered within the Shop.
- The Company reserves the right to collect statistical information (“Statistical Information”) based on the information entered by the Clients. Statistical information may be used by the Company to perform analyses, reports, statements or other documents. Statistical information does not allow identification of individual persons or identification of the operator it refers to.
Server Logs and Activity Protocols:
- After obtaining access to the System, servers automatically register information on the Client. Server Logs may contain such information as: network requests, type of interaction with the service, IP address, type of browser, language of browser, date and time of sending a request and at least one cookie file which allows clear identification of the browser or the Account.
- In order to constantly improve the quality of services, optimize the ergonomics of the Shop and properly select calculation resources to meet the current needs of Clients, to detect possible activity of Clients which is inconsistent with the Regulations and to support and optimize distribution, the Shop generates “activity protocols” which can be accessed only by Shop administrators and Company representatives. These protocols gather the following information: date and time; IP address of the appliance used by the Client; type of activity (for example logging in, logging out, generating an offer – without giving parameters of the search).
- If an error occurs within the Shop, the technical team is automatically notified of it. Based on the error information the technical team will be able to reconstruct the activity of the Client. This is necessary to locate and eliminate the error.
- In case the Client makes content-based comments using the Info-line, the Shop administrator will be granted the possibility of recreating the Shop status at the moment the Client sends the comment.
Data entered into the tele-information system of the Client:
- The shop uses functional cookies, allowing to ‘remember’ the Clients’ settings (for example remembering the last visited tab, the help window status – open or closed) and session cookies (they disappear after the session is over). Detailed list of cookies together with their description can be found at: https://www.shoper.pl/help/articles/view/id/282
Communication with Clients:
The Company may store e-mail messages and other correspondence to the Company, including that via the Info-line, in order to reply to questions, react to calls and improve services offered.
Apart from the above-mentioned purposes, the Company may use the gathered information to protect the rights and ownership of the Company and to protect its Clients.
The information obtained from Clients may be used for other purposes than those given when collecting it only following the Client’s consent.
The Company processes personal data on servers in Poland and in other European Union countries, on condition that when the data is transmitted to a third country, requirements stipulated in Chapter 7 of the Act of 29th August 1997 on personal data protection must be met.
The Company applies security measures in order to protect personal data against unauthorized access, unauthorized change, disclosure or destruction. The measures include internal controls of collected data, procedures for storing and processing and safety measures, including relevant algorithms for coding and physical safety resources aimed at protecting against unauthorized access to systems where personal data is stored.
Access to Clients’ personal data is limited and restricted only to Company employees and representatives, for whom it is necessary in order to process data on behalf of the Company and to operators who provide technical maintenance of servers on which data is stored. These persons are obliged to keep confidentiality and if they do not fulfill this requirement, they may be held liable as far as staff, civil and criminal liability is concerned.
Both the Shop and particular elements made accessible in it, including: photos, graphic work, written materials, website layout, etc, are protected by relevant provisions of the valid law, especially provisions of copyright, industrial ownership rights and fighting unfair competition. Copying, printing, distributing or making accessible the subject contents to any third persons without obtaining first a clear and written consent of the Company is forbidden.
- The user may at any time update their personal data and other information entered within the Account by using the option of editing the Account.
- The lack of updating personal data and other information entered within the Account by the Client may create some difficulties in using the Shop or even totally prevent the Client from using some or all of its functionalities.
- The Client may at any time obtain from the Company the information on the personal data processed by the Company and use all control authorizations in line with the commonly valid provisions of law in this scope.