1. Can I order the Peekaboo Collection in a different colour?
The Peekaboo Collection can only be ordered in the colour presented on the pictures. The colour is the result of plywood bleaching.
2. Can I order the Roof Collection in a different colour?
The Roof Collection can only be ordered in the colour presented on the pictures. It is the natural colour of birch plywood.
3. If I order furniture and accessories, will you ship both products together?
The furniture is shipped independently from the textiles. Even if you order furniture and accessories at the same time, they will be delivered by two different shipping companies.
4. Where can I see the furniture and the accessories?
Some pieces from the furniture collections and textiles may be seen in the BoConcept showroom in Cracow, ul. Dekerta 24, Poland.
5. Do I need to fix the wardrobe to the wall?
The manufacturer recommends to fix the wardrobe to the wall with the included mounting screws. Fixing protects against unexpected overload on the side of the wardrobe (e.g. a child climbs on the drawers) and protects the baby against the risk.
6. Is it safe to put the nappy changer on the crib while the baby is in the crib?
The nappy changer is designed in such a way that if placed on the crib in a proper way recommended by the manufacturer it does not pose a threat to a child who is at the same time in the crib.
7. Does every chair have a pouch for pencils?
Each chair has a pouch for pencils attached. If you do not choose a particular colour of the pouch, the pencil pouch is shipped by the manufacturer in one of the three colours.